Skills: Incident Management, CRM Tools, Proficient in MS Excel, Floor Management, Attrition Control, Process Improvement, Performance Management, Hiring.
Functional Area: Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage team of 100 Associates/2 TLs for day to day operations. Willing to take escalations calls and has the passion to interact with challenging customers (Rapido Captains) to improve their experience and increase activation rate.
• Login and take calls for 1-2 hours in a week.
• Conduct Weekly Team Lead 1:1 documented review; sharing performance trend against targets, expectation, action plan and commitment from each TL.
• Should possess excellent people management skills
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees;
• Administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations to employees; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions of Team leads & SAs;
• Ensure to enforce company policies and procedures
• Should be extremely particular about time management skills and lead by example by reporting to work before time, taking breaks along with the team and managing work and day in a structured and organised manner.
• Prepareperformance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Implement corrective action plans as and when required
• Control & Reduce Attrition and Unplanned Absenteeism.
• Daily Live Call Audits/barging help in the improvement of quality of team & whole process.
• Ensuring team targets as Customer Satisfaction, Average Handling Time, and Quality.
• Share Daily Productivity and improvement trend with every SAs in team for their better performance output.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Should have Min. Three year experience on Current Role for AM can apply.