Full time position in Technical team
Based out of
Apply for this job
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Lead a full product development life cycle from idea, design, development, to roll out and support
● Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
● Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensible, quality
● Lead and adopt security- first approach in the product development and ensure automated and manual security checks in place across the delivery pipeline
● Lead by example and mentor other developers in the team both technically and professionally
● Support other Senior Product Engineers and contribute to their growth professionally
● Work with CTO/Head of Engineering, other tech leads and the team to ensure shared technology vision and develop state of the art design and architecture for any product development
● Work with other functions such as testing, analysis, infra management, support to ensure faster delivery of products
● Ensure timely and accurate communication with broader team in order to share understanding of product functionality, features, and technology vision
● Look out for technology trends across the industry and apply relevant developments to the products
● Work with the decentralized application business owners to ensure their vision is realized through efficient technology and delivery timelines
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
● Develop personally and professional outside of the confinement of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
● 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
● Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles
● Must have ability to learn/iterate quickly in a rapidly changing technical stack with nascent codebase and developer tools
● Must possess a passion for delivery-focused development, and overcoming challenges through teamwork and self-motivation
● Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
● Ability to communicate technical vision and direction of the product and make significant impacts to technology and design choices
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
● Architectural design while leading and inspiring software development teams.
● Leading development of large, custom-built object-oriented applications .
● Continuous integration tools and test automation.
● Managing systems in production and understands release process, monitoring, and debugging.
● Working and developing in agile environment working with XP/Scrum development practices.
● Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc .
● Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
● Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka.
● Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.
● Solid object oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration.
Apply for this job