Broadly the role of the risk team at Rapido involves investigating for any fraudulent activity by the riders and identifying any patterns around them.
The position involves fast-paced developments in fraud patterns, managing the potentially high-pressure business escalations that result from these behaviors, and timely investigation. Ideal candidates should enjoy general problem solving and have a desire to find root cause drivers for fraud behaviors.
In addition, responsibilities also include:
• Proactive monitoring and timely mitigation of potential fraud attacks.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders such as city teams to manage end to end closure of all reported fraudulent activity and transactions.
• Enhance existing analytical toolsets to help gain efficiencies in various work processes.
• Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills. Requires the ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern.
• Great interpersonal skills, ability to manage relationships with key partners and collaborate with remote teams effectively.
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction, comfort with ambiguity, and strong deliverability within strict time frames.
• The candidate should be a graduate. Graduation from any stream would be considered.
• Work experience in Fraud Prevention is an added advantage.
• Familiarity with tools such as Excel, Google Spreadsheets
• Requires excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi or any other South Indian language (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu etc).
Minimum 2 Years Relevent experience required. Or Freshers excepted strong knowledge in Analytics(eg: python , excel)