We're looking for a Head to plan and execute strategic initiatives which lead to overall growth of the company. As the leader of our growth strategy you'll have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy that builds value proposition and usage of Rapido among millions of consumers in the nation. We're looking for an all time hustler previously working in consumer facing domain and who is passionate about innovative campaigns to spearhead the strategy, build the team, and execute our end-to-end growth efforts
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of leadership. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and hustle is a must.
- Design the monthly, 3-month, 1-year and 3-year growth strategy and plan for Rapido to scale the business
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the regions for both rider and driver marketing
- Drive go to market strategy for new Rapido product campaigns
- Collaborate with founders to work on company-wide strategic initiatives
- Contribute to building a robust culture at Rapido
- Drive actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.g. user and competitive research)
- Position and differentiate Rapido's brand image
Minimum 5 years of experience in General Management/Analytics/Product leadership roles. MBAs from premier colleges preferred.
Those looking to pursue a career similar to this must have excellent communication skills. They also need to be highly professional in their work and work to a good standard. Time management is critical in this job role, so the ability to focus and drive to meet goals, deadlines and manage a demanding workload is key.
In this type of job, quality control is paramount so having experience that shows this is imperative. They must be able to develop and implement performance management and quality control to review various processes. A strong entrepreneurial bent. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away, you get it done.
Regarding knowledge, they must be able to use management information and technology to improve the quality of strategic campaigns and monitor their performance.
To fulfill a senior job role like this one, you must have evidence of on-going personal and professional development experience in previous job roles. You must also show experience in managing a large team at a more senior level, to demonstrate that you can administer a team effectively.
Most importantly, an unquenchable desire to help Rapido be the fastest growing mode of transport option
With this job role, there may also be other competitive benefits with the salary such as performance related bonuses and equity.