Rapido is India’s leading Bike Taxi application focussed on making your daily intracity commute more time-efficient and economical.
If you are the type of person who steps forward, takes responsibility and delivers results, you are in the right place. If you are driven, a people person with the want to learn, you are in the right place.
In this role, you will be expected to manage complete customer engagement. Should develop a deep understanding of customers to improve customer retention.Loyalty and overall NPS score. You will work across team to ensure personalized engagement is delivered to customers.
You will be responsible for the strategic campaign development as well as the analysis and insight from all CRM and Loyalty activity.
- Own and revise charter for Customer experience. Solving key customer pain points/experience enhancements by working closely with different teams.
- Strategic planning and execution of all CRM and Loyalty campaigns to deliver against customer service and retention KPI's.
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with us.
-Identify the reasons for churn and minimize it by taking pro-active measures.
- Map customer journey and develop listening points in the journey.
- Working with analytics team to setup, update and track all the key performance factors involving customer service.
- Identify opportunities to grow the database; in valuable customer segments.
- Forecast, manage and monitor department budget.
- Working with the ads creative and operations team to ensure that there is enough visibility of the product.
- Prepare customer engagement plans for different cities using multiple communication channels.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health success.
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns (with the multi - channel user journey/user experience in mind at all times)
- Excellent quantitative aptitude and ability to perform market analysis.
- Excellent database / CRM knowledge and expertise in reading / understanding data
- Strategic thinker and ability to offer marketing solutions to activate seasonal marketing strategy.
-The role requires you to have strong strategic, creative and organisational skills, and a passion for deriving insight from data.