Rapido is the fastest growing two wheeler ridesharing company in the country. With a vision to provide a convenient commute at an affordable price for the aam aadmi, we are building a solution using the ubiquitous vehicle present in the country i.e. motorcycle.
We believe that problems and challenges are like doors, welcoming us to explore ourselves, test our limits and push our boundaries. If you are crazy enough to dream that you can change the world and confident enough to execute the strategies, then you can turn those dreams into reality. We are looking for people to join us on a journey that can affect millions on a daily basis.
About the Role
The Head of Marketing for Rapido is a critical role as it interfaces between Rapido and its users to cultivate the brand reputation and develop demand for the service across numerous markets in the region. This role calls for a combination of market and user research and insights, strategic planning and analytics, brand reputation, acquisition, retention, engagement, as well as local brand activation. We are looking for someone with strong people management and team leadership. A person in this role should be comfortable in a fast paced environment, love solving problems, have a passion for developing teams and people, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
· Strategic planning: Develop marketing strategies based on market and user research and insights, strong analytics (including costs, conversion, retention, LTV and ROI), set and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Brand reputation: Manage the voice & brand of Rapido through content, advertising, email, blogs, and all social channels
· Consumer marketing: Develop fantastic and attractive B2C marketing initiatives including events, partnerships, promotions, campaigns and loyalty programmes
· Management and leadership: Lead a large and growing team of marketing professionals to execute on marketing and branding strategies.
· Analysis: Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing efforts, prioritizing initiatives based on highest potential impact.
A person in this role should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, love developing teams and people talent, and be able to thrive in a startup culture where execution is highly valued. We are always moving at a very fast pace to make sure that the common man is able to experience convenience at an affordable cost
What you’ll need:
· Minimum 7 years of marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment or a larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture, or a combination
· Significant experience on aligning multiple stakeholders, managing and developing diverse and dynamic teams as a senior manager or director level
· Strong experience with integrated marketing including brand & product strategy, user research, advertising, acquisition channels, CRM, partnerships
· Experience making data-driven marketing decisions using surveys, focus groups, market research, A/B testing, and analytical tools, and demonstrated business sense and intuition through successful marketing projects at scale
· Extremely adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly, leveraging a team