Broadly the role of the risk team here at Rapido involves investigating for any fraudulent activity by the riders and identifying any patterns around them.
This particular role would be supporting the expansion of a new feature launched recently to other cities. The position involves fast paced developments in fraud patterns, managing the potentially high pressure business escalations that result from these behaviors, and timely investigation, development, and implementation of data driven solutions. Ideal candidates should enjoy general problem solving and have a desire to find root cause drivers for fraud behaviors.
In addition, the responsibilities also include
· Mitigate fraud activity and develop, maintain, and enhance long term scalable solutions.
· Proactive monitoring and timely mitigation of potential fraud attacks.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders such as city teams to manage end to end closure of all reported fraudulent activity.
· Enhance existing analytical toolsets to help gain efficiencies in various work processes.
· Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills. Requires the ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern.
· Must have strong analytical skills. Experience working with large amounts of data and implementing data driven solutions is preferred.
· Great inter-personal skills, ability to manage relationships with key partners and collaborate with remote teams effectively.
· Ability to work independently with minimum direction, comfort with ambiguity, and strong deliverability within strict time frames.
· The candidate should be a graduate. Graduation from any stream would be considered.
· Minimum of 2 years work experience in a relevant field, preferably within the areas of Risk Management, Fraud Prevention, or Decision Management.
· Familiarity with data analysis tools such as SQL, decision tree software, or equivalent software is required.
· Requires excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi or any other South Indian language (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu etc).